Saturday, May 24, 2008

Three Ways to Increase Your Adsense Revenue

I have been opperating a website for 2 yrs now and have had a number of affliate programs on there all of which were more work than profit. Untill I found Adsense!!!

I am a newcomer to adsense and since I started with that I have actually started to make money.I find the whole process very interesting and definatley worth while. What I have also noticed is all the gurus selling thier books, tapes, videos and such! And people buy them! I'm sure there is some great guides out there I have bought a few books on some topics myself lolBut I found recently a site that has a ton of FREE info if anyone is interested..Here is a small sample so you can get an idea.
The following are three ways that you can do this and increase your revenue at the same time:

1) Find the right place- Most website visitors read content that is in the middle of a webpage. As a result, the best place to put your Adsense block is in the top part of the page, at the beginning of your web content. You want to weave the Google Ads into your web content to give the appearance that they are extra links which expand on the information of the page.

2) Use the Large Rectangle-With Google Adsense, you have the option of picking different ad formats. Most of the time people opt to use the Leaderboard (728x90) or Wide Skyscraper (160x600) style ads. Unfortunately, this is the wrong choice, because both look like blatant advertisements. Instead smart webmasters have found that using the Large Rectangle (336x280) yields the best amount of click-thrus.

3) Ditch the border- Many people experience a sharp increase in Adsense revenue when they changing their border. What they change is very simple?they get rid of the border on their Adsense blocks. This is another way to make the advertisements look like useful web content.

4 comments:

Top10Lot said...

100% Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program

Feedio.net
Share Videos from popular sites like Youtube, Google Video and PHPMotion and earn money from it. Its free to

signup. Don't waste your time on making blogs easily make 100's of pages with different videos by submitting

video feeds. Instructions on the site.

Azmat Ali said...

Get Active Referrals here http://what-is-a-referral.blogspot.com

Azmat Ali said...

Trusted PTC sites are here
http://desiclix.blogspot.com

REYAH said...

thank you for sharing this, im really looking for tips on how to increase my adsense earning. I've been blogging for almost one year but sadly my current adsense earning is only $26.Thank you again and hope to see you on my blog too.(http://reyah23.blogspot.com)